Hello everyone, I’m back to submit more distributor false eyelashes on make-up. Have been busy recently therefore not submitting any information lately but I’ll try my very best to post more information on make-up and skincare on my article.
Alright today I shall share with you the Purposes of make-up & Cosmetics used in make-up.
The purpose of applying make-up is to enhance the distributor false eyelashes of the face by bringing out good features and hiding poor ones. Make-up application is an art. It requires practice and a fundamental knowledge of ;
· The structure of the face
· The action of colours and their distributor false eyelashes to one another
· The principles of optical illusions
COSMETICS USED IN MAKE-UP
1. Foundation – Used as a base for the make-up and as a concealer and highlighter. It is available in cream, liquid, semi-solid, cake and stick form.
2. Face Powder – Used to help the make-up to set. It also gives the face a distributor false eyelashes , matte finish. This cosmetic is available in the form of a very fine powder or compressed cake. The powdered form is ideal for professional make-up. The compressed powder is usually available in compacts.
3. Eye shadow – Used to add colour to the eye. It is available in cream, liquid powder, and crayon form.
4. Eyebrow colour – Used to draw in fine lines in the eyebrow area. Eyebrow colour is available in pencil and compressed powder form. Compressed powder is applied with a small brush.
5. Mascara – Used to add colour to the eyelashes. It is available in distributor false eyelashes, cream and liquid form. The cake and cream types are applied with a brush. Liquid mascara comes in a tube.
6. Rouge or blusher – Used to give the cheeks a soft, warm glow. Rouges come in cream, dry, liquid and brush-on form.
7. Lipstick & Lip gloss – Used on lips. Lip colour is available in stick and cream form. Lip-liner pencils are used to outline the lips.
Hope my article is easy for you to understand and its clearly explained. If you encounter any problems or have questions to ask me on make-up or skincare please post it into comments & I’ll try to answer all your quires! =)
Rina is an expert in MakeUp.
“Get More Free Tips and Resources on Ways Of MakeUp Today!
Click Here To Get More Free Resources On MakeUp
Article Source: zwhair