1. To remove stubborn eye 3d real mink false lashes, first saturate a cotton square (its less abrasive than a cotton ball) with an oil-based remover and press over eyes for 30 seconds. Gently wipe away and then rinse face with your regular cleanser.
2. Never go a full day or night without washing your face.
3. To tone down redness of face/pimples, drink a glass of ice water and spritz a small amount of nasal decongestant on the blemish, if one’s there.
4.Moisturize and apply lip balm within 2-3 minutes of showering to keep your skin soft and healthy.
5. Always make sure you have good lighting (preferably sunlight) while applying makeup.
6.If you don’t feel like putting on a lot of 3d real mink false lashes , dust cheeks and eyelids with bronzing powder for a fantastic natural glow.
7. For extra-thick lashes, dust lashes with translucent powder, then apply mascara.
8.Metal nail files can be too harsh on your nails; go for crystal or cardboard files instead.
9. To make your nails dry faster after you’ve painted them, run them under cold water when they’re partially dry.
10. To get rid of nail stains, dab whitening toothpaste onto your nail beds.
11. You have to feel pretty in order to be pretty. 3d real mink false lashes will do nothing for you if you do not feel pretty on the inside. Remember confidence looks good on anybody.
12. When playing up your eyes, remember to balance your overall look by toning down lip color and vice versa.
13. When putting on eye shadow colors like blue, green, purple, and pink, don’t cover the entire eye area unless the colors are light.
14. Put a dot of gold or silver eye shadow at the inner corner of the eye to really make your eyes pop.
15. Never repeatedly pump your mascara wand in and out of the tube. The action dries out the mascara and often loads too much mascara onto the brush which can make your lashes look goopy… not something we want to happen!
16. For women with fine eyelashes, fire up the ka-pow by putting dark eyeliner pencil in between each lash to bring out their full potential.
17. If your skin becomes a bit oily throughout the day, use a tissue to soak up any shine; if necessary, lightly apply some pressed powder for a velvety soft finish.
18. Always make sure you thoroughly blend bronzer, concealer, face powder, etc.
19. Play up your eyes by smudging dark eyeliner along your lash-lines. This gives you thicker-looking lash-lines without adding a clumpy load of extra mascara.
20.Whenever you put on makeup make sure it looks like a make-over, not a mask.
21. You don’t have to cake on tons of 3d real mink false lashes to look pretty; if you’re pressed for time or you just don’t really feel like doing your normal makeup routine, just put on a little foundation, mascara, and lip-gloss and you’re ready to go!
22. To cover up any imperfections on your face, put on liquid foundation then set it with some face powder. If a blemish is still clearly visible (I don’t mean getting an inch from the mirror to point it out) then use some blemish concealer too.
23. To make your teeth appear whiter, choose a lipstick with blue undertones like cherry red.
24. There’s no need to carry your whole 3d real mink false lashes collection with you when you go somewhere; once you perfect your look in the morning, all you need to carry with you is a tissue, face powder, and your lip-gloss. (lipstick and lip stain tend to stay on all day without needing to be applied if you get the good brands)
25. Take good care of your skin! Make sure you eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water.
26. It’s OK to take a little extra time for yourself every once in awhile! Studies even show that pampering yourself every now and then puts you in a better mood which will make more people want to be around you.
27. When you put on bronzer, don’t put it on your entire face because it tends to look a little dirty; try high-lighting your cheeks, chin, and forehead instead.
28. Always put on foundation before concealer; if you put on the concealer first and then blend foundation, the foundation will cover up the concealer.
Article Source: zwhair